- To comply with environmental legislation and regulations,
- To ensure efficient and efficient use of energy, raw materials and natural resources,
- To reduce the amount of waste and to recover it in order to prevent environmental risks,
- To prevent air, water and soil pollution within the concept of continuous development,
- To ensure the training of our employees in order to provide environmental awareness,
- To communicate with all our employees, suppliers, customers and relevant legal authorities on environmental protection issues,
- Our environmental policy is to increase our environmental performance by ensuring the effectiveness and sustainability of our Environmental Management System.
- To comply with the legal regulations and regulations related to the OHS,
- Preventing possible job accidents by adopting preventive approaches,
- To provide a healthy and safe work environment for our employees,
- To ensure the development of awareness of responsibility by organizing training programs that will provide our employees with a sense of their place and responsibilities in the OHS system,
- Our OHS policy is to ensure the effectiveness and continuous improvement of our OHS system.
- Designing constructions according to legal regulations and regulations,
- To provide customer satisfaction by offering designs that match the demands and expectations of our customers,
- To ensure that our building manufacturing activities are complete, complete and timely,
- To provide necessary training for the knowledge, skills and equipment of our employees,
- To create a team spirit by providing participation of all employees in the presentation of our services,
- Our quality policy is to ensure the effectiveness and continuous improvement of our Quality Management System.